Important Legal Agreements
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to all customers who have purchased services through the SkyHost.
The SkyHost is committed to providing the continuity of the Service to ensure the best performance and a high level of uptime that will be monitored monthly.
- 98.9% of Uptime.
- 100% Power Supply.
If the percentages decline from the guaranteed parameters, the SkyHost will offset each hour of inactivity with a credit day to be used in future renewals.
In order to receive the Monthly Credit Percentage, it is necessary to request at the latest within a period of 15 days from the date on which the unavailability of the server occurred. The request must be made by the Client from his control panel, opening a ticket. The SkyHost reserves the right to verify what has been said by the Client and in the case of a positive result, to acknowledge to the Customer the indemnification provided for.
It is agreed that the Monthly Credit Percentage will not be recognized to the Customer when the unavailability of the Service or the interruption of the Service depends on:
- Pre-communicated and/or extraordinary maintenance of the Service;
- Third-party attacks;
- Error (by act or omission) of the Client;
- Fortuitous or force majeure event;
- Causes that determine the total or partial inaccessibility of Customer Service related to failures in the internet network;
- Other reasons beyond the technical control of the SkyHost.
Last Change: 23 November 2021 at 02:30